Thursday, February 12, 2009

THANKFUL THURSDAY:JAMISON ALIVE


Gosh how strange for me to be posting about what happen to Jamison...came across this blog on Becky's page and thought this goes with my post for today so I came back to add this to the Thankful Thursday hosted by Rhondi at Rose Colored Glasses. Visit her for more inspirational grateful heart posts!
I am thankful my son is alive today!!!

Morning....I have had so much going on this last week...I got a call Saturday evening from my son in law that my son had an asthma attack and he was at the hospital. Well I knew his last one was bad but this was a mother's worst nightmare. My son was put on life support. He was sent to The Children's Hospital in Macon. He was on the vent for two days and then we stayed another couple of days to just watch him. He is home now and just really tired but that is to be expected with all that he has been through.


Tomorrow I will try to get back to my regular posting and getting around to visit many blogs. I know I have missed seeing all my favorite blogs and noticed I have had a few new friends stopped by so I will try to get back to everyone over the next few days.






14 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

Oh my gosh! I hope he feels better soon! That is a mother's worst nightmare! I'm just glad he's back home! I know I don't live closeby, but if you need anything, please let me know!
-Ruth Ann

Joanna said...

Oh wow! My husband had severe asthma as a child, so I have heard the horror stories his mom has told. Thank goodness he is home...I will keep him in my prayers.

BECKY said...

Hi Gal! I am soooo glad your son is ok!! I have never had anything like that happen to any of our children, but I cn imagine how my gut would feel.

Our 23 yo daughter got rear ended on top of a tall bridge during rush hour this week! She is suffering some in her neck and hopefully will listen to Mom and go to the Dr. soon, but is fine otherwise. It could have been so much worse!

I'm so thankful that God is where we can't be!! I've prayed for healing for your son, too!
Sweet blessings,
Becky

Valarie Lea said...

Oh my goodness! This is so scary, I am so glad he is ok. :)

Farmchick said...

Oh my...that is very scarey. I am thankful he is okay. Take care!!

Christina said...

Oh, I'm so glad that he is ok. I will keep him in my prayers. The Lord is good.

Tam said...

HI came by to say hi...this has been a long week!!! Hope you are doing well my friend!

Darlene said...

Oh no, that is so scary. I am so glad he is going to be fine. I will keep him in my prayers to make a speedy recovery.

I had childhood asthma and I know after a major attack it takes a while to get your strength back.

Michele said...

Oh Beth ~ I hope he's feeling better. That is a mother's worst nightmare...when the kids are so sick.

Take care girlfriend!
Hugz,
Michele

Unknown said...

Wow I hope he is feeling better!

Hugs

Carrie

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Oh my goodness Beth, I'm glad he's back home and doing better. How scary for you all.

Elise said...

Wow, glad your son is doing better!! Oh, my husband FINALLY cut some wood for me, sooo your giveaway should be coming to you this week!! Waited long enough!!
Hope you have a great week!!
Elise

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! I hope and pray your son is doing much, much better!
Thank you soooo very much for your sweet coments on my blog. you are so appreciated!:):)

Christine said...

Hugs and prayers your way Beth! I swear these things are harder on us moms than the kids! Big, big, big hugs!

Thank you for your ever so sweet comment...you are a treasure and I am so thrilled we met in the bloggy world...more hugs your way!