

This is my weekly review of products I love and thought it would be neat to share with others so they might want to try it out.
I am one who never has time to get up and fix breakfast in the mornings during the week, well I could if I made myself get up a little earlier. Anyway often I have wonder how the breakfast bar world is like so I tried a couple of different brands and found one that I love and even my child enjoys them. If you haven't tried the Kellogg's Special K Bars then you need to try these. They are so yummy, nothing what I thought a cereal bar would taste like. They actually are great mid afternoon snacks also. Lexi will get home sometimes from day care and eat one of these till I get supper ready. My favorites are Peach and Blueberry. However, they have several different flavors. If you try them let me know what you think.
Also want to send birthday wishes to one of my friends who reads my blog...I have her hooked now I just need to help her set up her blog so she can meet lots of nice ladies in blog land and be even more addicted. Happy Birthday Rose!


8 comments:
Hello I have not tried these...I will have to put them on my list. I hope you and Lexi have a great Valentine together...MY Husband is gone for a few weeks so here it will be just me and the boys too!
Happy Birthday to your friend ROSE!
Those cereal bars are good! I have tried those. I also like the Quaker cereal bars that you can heat up in the microwave. I buy them for my daughter who doesn't like to eat breakfast. I like them too!
XOXOXOX
Jen
Hey Gal!! I am a breakfast girl so a bar is only for me if I am on the run!! Haven't tried these, but I will if I need something like this for camping or something!!
Have a lovely Valentine's Day and a great weekend!!
Blessings,
Becky
Yum! I just picked up some Chocolate South Beach ones this week and LOVE them!
i love these too! great to grab with a cup of coffee as you rush out the door to work. have a great valentines day.
~nicole
I LOVE these too! Tasty and easy to grab and eat on the go!
Happy Valentine's Day!!♥
We love thsoe cereal bars too, but never eat them for breakfast. LOL!
I'll have to try those!
I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment