Afternoon...I started playing along with Kasey on this Makin Friends Monday a few weeks ago. Well the week after it started Kasey was without power for a week or longer and was not able to do this the following week and then the next one I was with my son at the hospital and was not able to join in again...well today is a new day and was looking forward to starting over with Makin Friends Monday. If you have not been to her page please stop by...she has the cutest family and is sweet as pie. I myself need to catch up on her blog sine I have been absent a good portion of last week.
Today we will be doing a game that I am calling the this OR that game.
Please pick the one that you prefer (it doesn't necessarily have to be what you have just what you would prefer):
1. jog or walk: walk
2. coffee or tea: tea (sweet)
3. pepsi or coca cola: Coke ALWAYS!!!
4. flats or heels: flats
5. fries or onion rings: rings
6. cats or dogs: cats
7. skim or whole: whole
8. small purses or large: large
9. van or suv: suv
10. winter or summer: winter
11. 1 piece bathing suit or 2: 1!!!
12. sit down restaurant or fast food: sit down
13. McDonalds or Burger King: BK!
14. White Gold or Yellow: White
15. Fish or Chicken: Chicken
16. Edward or Jacob: who...oh is this twilight thingy!
17. Pizza or Burger: pizza!
18. apple or orange: orange
19. Spend or save: Spend
20. 1 story or 2 story house: 1 story
How My Dog’s Penis Forced Me to Get Married
6 years ago


10 comments:
Hi Loved your list. Isn't it funny how most of us love and use large handbags! I have offered the Twilight books to someone already but if she doesn't take them I would love to send them to you! It is a great story! Just let me know on my blog and we can email addresses! Have a great day!
Pam
Hi, I enjoyed reading your list...I'm glad you like winter. I would if we only got more snow instead of ICE!
Glad your back...hope your little one is okay now!
Someone else who loves winter..YEAH! What does that say about us? hmmmm..
Hi, I'm Leah. :)
Enjoyed your list.
i am on a quest to find another "apple" person!
winter is fun IF you get snow :)
I thought I was in the minority of not having read the Twilight books, but the more blogs I check out today for FMM, most of them have never read or seen the movie. Glad you're back to play along!
Isn't coke so much better than that pepsi stuff? I love it with cherry in it from sonic. it makes me happy! have a good day! and glad you're back!
Glad your son is doing well! I love reading your product reviews -- what a clever idea!
Hi! I enjoyed reading your list! I hope your son is doing better!!!
Jen
I'm Kelli. Isn't this FMM fun? Winter? I must hear more about that.
Post a Comment