Monday, February 16, 2009

Friend Makin Monday


I missed last week but who says I can't do both today so I am up to date....


So here goes....check it out over at Kasey's place.


1) My favorite book is: OMGoodness...I am not a reader unless you call magazines a short book...then it would be Paula

2) I drive a: SUV Pacifica in fact

3) My favorite type of food to eat is: Mexican

4) My favorite dessert is: umm...I don't eat much sweets so I really don't have a favorite

5) My favorite movie is: Dangerous Minds....it is so good but some probably would not like it...it deals with street life kids and that is what we deal with a lot here where I work

6) When I go to Starbucks I get a: Never been but really I am not a coffee person

7) My favorite vegetable is: fresh buttenbeans...goodie it is get close to spring when we get to plant some

8) My favorite thing to wear is: sweats

9) My favorite color is: purple

10) I decorate my house in this style: Tuscan

11) Right now I am reading: nothing

12) If I could vacation anywhere I would go to: Austria to see where Sound of Music was filmed...guess you would have to say that would be a tie to my favorite movie also...

13 comments:

Michele said...

Hi Beth ~ how's things? I'm tryin to get back into the swing of things visiting everyone! I feel so behind!

Hugz,
Michele

momma said...

i like the picture you put at the top of this!

this was my first week at "makin' friends" so maybe i'll go back and do this list too.

April said...

What a fun post! I say...Mexican food rocks! :)

Ruth Ann said...

Wow, Tuscan style, I bet that's beatiful! How is your son doing? Hopefully he's feeling better! Stop over at my blog, I tagged you for a little game if you want to play? Have a great week!
-Ruth Ann

Ruth Ann said...

Wow, Tuscan style, I bet that's beatiful! How is your son doing? Hopefully he's feeling better! Stop over at my blog, I tagged you for a little game if you want to play? Have a great week!
-Ruth Ann

Tam said...

LOVE LOVE YOU Answers!!!! Hope your week is going to be great! Yeah I so need to check out D town now that I know it is not far from Meter!

Mrs. L said...

Fun. I have a pretty giveaway on my blog so come check it out.

Lorie said...

How fun! Thanks for sharing! I am not a coffee person either, but at Christmas time I love to get Peppermint Hot Chocolate at Starbucks when we go out to look at Christmas lights!

And Mexican Food is SO YUMMY here!!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi Ramblin Gal!!!

I loved your list! I think Austria would be amazing - it is so green and the mountains are so beautiful. Great choice!

Jen

Bonnie said...

Ramblin girl, we have alot in common. Our things in common - Southern mother of 3, no coffe or starbucks, mexican food, use to read now mainly magazines, breakfast bars - breakfast of champions. Thanks for your nice comments on my blog. Talk to you later.

Kasey said...

Hey! I have an award for you over on my blog! I always enjoy visiting here. thank you and congrats!

Tam said...

HI there Friend!!!! Just wanted to say hello!!!!!! Hope your week is going better than my WEEK!

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Oh I love the Sound of Music too! Come pick up your award/s!

Jamie :-)