Thursday, February 19, 2009

BLAH LAND....DO YOU EVER FEEL THIS WAY PLUS HAPPY LAND-AWARDS FOR ME




Wow...I have been so blah lately...just not much into blogging and blog hopping...not that anything is wrong with me...but sometimes I get to a point where I need to break from blogging a week or so....I do go and look at some post but no comment is made just some good ole lurking. I know how rude to be like that...but sometimes you just want to lurk and enjoy without having to comment every time. oh well please forgive me...I know some have a way to tell you have been to their blog, you know I do but don't really know why I have that thingy on my page since I don't harp on comments...yeah it is nice to get some but sometimes you just want to lurk...see I am rambling on and not making lots of sense.




Well it looks like quite a few have left me awards and dang it is so nice to receive these mementos....I know I have gotten a couple before and never posted anything about them but that was when I was new and did not know the proper way to acknowledge everyone who left them...gosh I would have never thought of getting these things...so many better blogs out in blogsville...But then I realized you don't have to be a great blogger to get these things...just being yourself is why you attained them...so now you know sometimes I can be just blah and vanish from time to time and then I can comment my heart out and sometimes sound so corny but when I do leave comments I am being so sincere...everyone really inspires me to go for everything even though it might not be the prettiest or the most talked about place....am I even making sense...ok just let's start over....




Thanks Kasey, Ruth Ann and Jaime for all my awards....your all so sweet to pass these out to me.




Now it says I need to pass them to others but I am one who loves every place I go to even when I vanish for a week or so, I do think of you everyday....




So those that I visit know your all entitled to this award...see I cheat it says to pass to so many but I never follow the rules so just enjoy knowing your loved by me.




Ok I am so sappy and blah today...Sorry I will get around sooner or later to all my buddies but know I do think of you....







9 comments:

Michele said...

Hi Beth ~ I know how you're feelin. I get like that sometimes and then I'm a lurker too! Hope you start to feel better and not so blah!

Hugz,
Michele

Valarie Lea said...

Been there, done that, just coming out of it. So I know how you feel. It will get better. :)

Elise said...

I feel ya!! Sometimes, I just don't have time to comment or whatever...
David Cook is seriously coming?? When?? I would so be there!!
Elise

Lisa said...

SPRING WILL SHAKE THE BLAHS AWAY.

HUGS FROM MAINE

http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I understand! Congrats on the awards.

April said...

Congrats on all your awards...that's so great!

BECKY said...

Hey , We all have our blah times!! I've been a little melancholy recently. But it's all good!!
Blessings,
Becky

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

Blah is life! Glad to meet you through Heidi's swap. You have an interesting blog. I too like the background. ; ) Getting your box together and will get it out next week! Have a great weekend!
~Michele

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

COngrats on all of your awards! I am certain you are worthy!
I was going to email you and there wasnt a email link on your profile or your comment feed, so forgive me.
I wanted to "personally" thank you for becoming a "follower" of my blog. I promise not to lead you to the Koolaid. I am always humbled that anyone would care enough to read it.
Thank you so much-because it led me to your great blog! I love new friends!
I hope you son is ok, I will keep you in prayer.
Sincerely,
Leigh, Tales From Bloggeritaville