
Just a short stop in...I went to the doctor this morning for some relief of a head cold and sore throat...Isn't everyone else been sick here and there with the way this weather is starting to go back and forth....well I would stay around and visit but I feel so bad so back on the couch with my cough syrup and it's the good kind that really works. I am also on antibiotics so I hope tomorrow I will feel better and get to go back to work...when it rains it pours...I haven't worked a full week in three weeks....oh well I have a great boss so that is always great to not have to worry about your job when your out.


14 comments:
There really seems to be a lot going around this winter. You take care and I hope you are up and running soon!
We've had a nasty cold going around our school for quite awhile now. I'm on week 4 of mine..it's almost gone, just enough hanging on to make it annoying.
Hope you're feeling better soon!! Glad to hear you got the good stuff from your dr!
Hope you feel better!
I do hope you feel better soon! It does seem like it's been going around lately...can't wait for warmer weather!
Jamie :-)
I hope you feel better soon!!!
Jen
Take care of yourself and feel better soon!
I'm glad you went to the doctor adn got some good meds. Hope they knock it right out so you can get better soon.
You poor thing....I hope you are feeling better soon.♥
Hope you feel better REAL SOON! Sending hugs and prayers your way!
Hope your feeling better soon! We are also fighting that crud here too. The weather has got to give! It was 60 here yesterday and breezy, today's forecast is 72!!
Oh, poor lady. I hope you're feeling much better tomorrow! Antibiotics are wonderful, aren't they?
Hi Beth ~ yes, this junk is really getting a lot of people down! I'm still not 100%, but at least I'm back to the land of the living!
Hugz girlfriend...wish I lived closer so I could stop by and check in on you!
Michele
Yikes...sure hope the medicine is working and you are feeling better!
Im sorry! I hope you feel better :)
Post a Comment