
Hey everyone...feeling somewhat better still not quite up to par. I did want everyone to go send a word of encouragement to a new blogger in town. She is one of my friends, Rose from Rose's Nest. I told you all I went to Hobby Lobby about a month ago, well Rose is the one who turned me on to that place.
I still have to show her how to pretty her page up although...we did manage to get her started over the phone last week.
So please make her feel all welcome in blog land.


7 comments:
Glad you are feeling some what better!
I'm heading that way now!
I'm glad you're starting to feel better! I will go on over and say hi!
THanks!
Jen
You are such a nice person!! Love how you want everyone to be welcomed in!! I will def. go say hello!
So glad you're doing better, Gal!!
Have a wonderful Friday!!
Blessings,
Becky
I think this was so sweet of you-I went over and said hi, and also offered any help-I work for free! :)
I just stopped over and said hi to Rose.
Glad to hear you're starting to feel better! :o)
headed over there right now!
Post a Comment