Friday, February 27, 2009

WEEKEND REVIEW: HELOISE


For my weekend review of a product I decided to change it up a bit....it's Heloise's book or website...I love this lady, she has been around as long as I can remember. I found a book that my mom had many years ago and I started reading it and saw a lot of the ideas I hear today are the same that were used 50 years ago. So if you have never heard of her check her website out she has so many different cleaning solutions and now I see she has recipes on her website.
Have a great weekend and I will see you back Monday for Makin Friends Monday that is hosted by Kasey.

11 comments:

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

oooo thanks for sharing! I'm checking it out now!

BTW, Nic has several pot holders made & will make some more this weekend & we'll post them for you to choose which ones you want. Thanks & I hope things have settled down for ya.

Jamie :-)

April said...

I definitely remember Heloise! I had forgotten about her, though! I'll definitely check out the website...thanks a bunch!

Farmchick said...

I love reading hints from Heloise!!

Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Heloise was yesterday's Martha..LOL
Love Her...!! Thanks for sharing..

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I will be checking that out!! I have never heard of Helouise

Anonymous said...

I remember Heloise too! What an awesome, very smart lady!

Jenni said...

I haven't heard of Heloise, but it sounds like a wonderful website to check out! The book looks so vintage and fun! :) I will definitely head over there soon! :) Thanks for sharing this!

Shannon said...

I have one of her books too. They are great!

Lorie said...

Off to check out her site!!!

Unknown said...

I am going to check out her site! I do remember her.

Beth said...

Oh, I will check that out! I am hosting a childrens swap if your interested :)