SNOW......YIPPEE SOMETHING WE DON'T SEE IN MY AREA. YES I AM SCREAMING CAUSE WE WERE LIKE KIDS WITH A MAJOR TOY.
Show (Henry & Lexi and I was going shopping) and of all days it snows. When we arrived there it was coming down like crazy but we thought no this is not going to stick....well coming out of Target after being in there for 2 hours we have snow...OMGoodness was I in awe factor...yes I have seen snow before but it has been over 10 years and just plain and simple I was a kid for the rest of the day.
Lexi was like what is this stuff...4 years old and has no clue what to do...I had to convince her to pick up snow and throw some...she finally figured it was ok after watching mom and dad throw snow at each other...but how dare you through it at her...she was not ready for that.
Now after playing out in the weather I am having a relapse of this crud junk....coughing really bad and feel like crap but I guess I would do it all over again just so my little one can experience her first time in snow. We decided to visit a friends house while we were up there but she wasn't home so we decided to borrow her yard and play for a while.
Sorry I missed Makin Friends Monday over at Kasey's page but I will return to it next week.


14 comments:
We got some snow in our area, too, and my girls had their first official SNOW DAY since we moved here 3 1/2 years ago! They were thrilled!
Everybody seem to get it in their area, except us...Mean Florida!
We had the snow too, on Sunday! Our first in 5 years, so it was the first time my grandaughter ever got to experience it in her lifetime. She is also 4 and had a ball playing in it and so did we! LOL!
We still have just a few little patches left of it. But I'm sure it will be gone by today's end.
Enjoy it while you can.
And I hope you feel better soon.
Yipppeee...I'm so glad you got some snow Beth! I was gonna send you some pics of the crap we've been getting...snow, sleet, snow again!
It is fun to play in..but please take care of yourself!
Hugz,
Michele
We still have PLENTY up here in Michigan-road trip to all the white stuff, and take some home-we are all sick to death of it!
Ours was here and gone in under three hours. So we did not get to play much. :\
How fun! It looks like you guys had fun. The snowman is cute! I hope you are feeling better real soon!
Jen
It was so pretty wasn't it. Plus we had our first snow day on Monday and I loved that too. That is so sweet that Lexi finally got to play in snow....I see that snowman. Hope you are getting better.
What fun to have had snow to play in. We don't get it often and have fun when we do. Sorry you aren't feeling well again....hopefully, you can get rid of the crud soon.
Hope you are feeling better!! I posted about our white stuff, too!! We still have some on the ground. We got about 6 inches!!
Elise
We got snow too it was wonderful!
It is fun getting snow now and then. I hated it when I lived in NYC - it was too much. But now I'm happy to see it since I know it won't stick around for long LOL!
The ottoman I'm selling in my garage sale isn't the one I made over recently. That's the one I made about 9/10 years ago and replaced with the new one that has storage.
BTW Lyn left you a comment on her post from the weekend.
Hope you're feeling better!
Manuela
We had fun in the snow too. It was a good surprise.
Hope you feel better soon.
Super fun! We don't get much snow in my part of AZ. Um. None actually. What a treat that would be!
Post a Comment