My newest favorite cheese....Gorgonzola add some butter lettuce, mandarin oranges, walnuts, strawberries and grapes with a little bit of ranch dressing and you have the best tasting sweet salad you would enjoy...might not sound yummy but oh yeah it is. I eat at this high end restaurant downtown a few times a week and always get the citrus salad which is what my simple sweet salad consist of although they use balsamic instead of ranch....I have finally saved a few bucks by making my own now and eating it at work. WooHoo...Well I still will visit my favorite eatery on Fridays but at least it has helped my pocketbook by learning what ingredients was in the salad. I was reading up on this cheese and it says you can add it to cook pasta so now I am indeed going to try that out.


13 comments:
I love gorgonzola, and use it often in my recipes.
I love gorgonzola, and use it often in my recipes.
Oops...Commented twice. *smiles*
I have never tried that kind of cheese before...but, I may have to now! ;)
yummmm that sounds wonderful!
Oh MY!!! I love it, too, and it is wonderful in salads!!
If I hadn't just finished having some absolutely killer steak, I would be so wanting this salad!!
Hubby out did himself on the grill tonight I must say!!
Well, have a good night Ramblin!!
Blessings,
Becky
Mmmm, I am in the mood for a sweet salad. I can't wait for Spring to come so I can eat salad every day. JK - but it sounds good now!
Glad you're feeling better!
Jen
Thought I left a comment, but it did not show up!?! Anyway, Salad sounds good but not sure about the cheese. I am picky about cheese. :) Thanks for visiting. I will check back when I have more time to check out your blog. Hope you are having a good evening.
Glenda
I am a cheese freak and LOVE all things CHEESE! This sounds great! I also LOVE BRIE...Do you like BRIE? MY MOM thinks it tastes like dirt...LOL
That salad sounds so yummy!! I love the cheese. I could eat cheese with every meal.
Tammy
YUM! I love salads with grapes & cheese! There is just something about that combination that is so good!
Enjoy your day!
Oh my gah!! That sounds delicious!! I was going to say it would be yum with a vinigrette, but you say it comes with balsamic, which sounds great too!!
Elise
Wow! Sounds so yummy!
I just noticed that I have followers on my craft blog! Heeheehee! So fun!
Post a Comment