
Farm Chicks are having a giveaway....gotta get there to join in the fun! So go now...or then again you don't have to and it will give me more of a chance to win the surprise! Maybe the new cookbook coming out this April....hehehe...ok really I can't be that way....go on over there and add your name!


7 comments:
Oh I'm so going over to check that out...thanks for sharing!
Jamie :-)
Thanks Rambling Girl! Hope your day is terrific!
Jen
I am going to check it out! Oh yea your salad sounds delish.
Woohoo. Thanks for the heads up!
Blessings,
Debbie
I am sending out your package tomorrow! (Sorry I am late!)
Thanks for the alert...what fun!!!!!!! cherry
NOPE I don't own a GRITS shirt...LOL LOL LOL
I might be up your way tonight...I am waiting to hear from the husband If I am going up for a road trip or if he is coming here.
Post a Comment