
Stumped on what to review so I thought ummm...my favorite condiments for the next few weeks....
Mayonnaise...always is gonna to be Blue Plate...funny though you would think I grew up on it and just started using the same for my family but my parents have Hellman's in the fridge so I am not sure if they changed it up on me since I left home but it could be they just buy the cheapest name brand...sorry but I go for the name brand items in the store when it comes to food supplies.
What brand mayo do you use and is this the same you grew up on? Also what brand did your hubby have or do you have to have two different kinds to please both of you?
Next week I will be talking about my brand of ketchup...
Have a good weekend I will try to get around this weekend...I have been under the weather this week also so not much happening except the cough syrup and my bed...and still not a full week at work...I hope next week I will make it 5 days though...


6 comments:
this post made me laugh! this has been a heated discussion in my family before. i think southerners are very dedicated to their condiments, and blue plate IS mayo! have a great weekend.
~nicole
Maybe it is a Southern thing-like Nichole said before me! I don't care-but my Husband has Alabama roots, and I seriously call him the Condiment King-I am not kidding!
Hope you feel better.
dukes around here my husband is serious about his mayo!
We use Duke's Mayo...must be a Georgia thing!
Is this weird? But we don't eat mayonnaise. I have some I bought to make chicken salad sandwiches (I think it's Kraft) but we usually just put mustard on our sandwiches.
I will have to try that Blue Plate brand.
Jen
Being a Virginia Girl...we only USE Hellmans and if for some UNGODLY reason a store does not have Hellmans...it is Kraft only. Since Moving to GA I have noticed other brands but NEVER ventured to try them..LOL I do not handle change well so Hellmans all the way.
Post a Comment