Monday, March 9, 2009

FRIEND MAKIN MONDAY


MORNING...LOOKS LIKE KASY HAS NOT GOTTEN UP THIS WEEKS LIST OF QUESTIONS FOR MAKIN FRIENDS SO I WILL ANSWER LAST WEEKS AND COME BACK LATER TO SEE IF SHE HAS MADE IT BY WITH THIS WEEKS...OOPS SORRY FOR THE CAPS.


Ok now here goes


If you had $1000 dollars, and a baby sitter for a period of 24 hours what would you do?


Go thrift shopping and bring home lots of goodies for my newly built home....yep that is what i would do...oh yeah got go by Children's Place and get Lexi a few things.


7 comments:

April said...

What about giving a little bit of that mullah to some of your blogging friends(hint, hint)?

Joanna said...

I love what you would do! Stretching your pennies as far as they would go. *smiles*

Tam said...

That sounds like fun! YOU could come thrift shopping to Savannah!

Jeni said...

Now there is a question!!!! Wish it really was me.

Darlene said...

That sure would be fun wouldn't it!?!

Em said...

I would try and buy as many things as possible! I have to come home with the most stuff for my buck ;)

Anonymous said...

Now that dat sounds like a fun one! 1000.00 and a baby sitter...thrift store! Oh yall could so be my best friend!