Wednesday, March 11, 2009

GOODIES IN THE HOUSE

Afternoon...wanted to share some goodies I have received lately.


First I got this great sign from Susie on one of her giveaways....I was totally shocked cause Susie has this BIG, HUGE amount of loyal friends and I was the one who won this great gift! be sure and visit Susie....even though she has a huge amount of friends that visit her she still makes the time to visit you also. To me that is what blogging is all about...visiting each other and building a friendship!


I also joined in Heidi's swap....this was not so much a seasonal/holiday type swap but a swap to get some new linens or gadgets in your kitchen with a little bling added..Oh when I saw this I was excited especially since I have not been in my new home for only about 6 months....Well I received Michele as my partner and sorry to say I don't have pics...Well let's say Lexi saw the gift before I could get to it and already had the paper off the stuff so I did not get to take pics of it still wrapped. Boy Michele had me some neat things...well I thought why not ask hubby what gadget he needs in the kitchen since he cooks the big meals...so I got a garlic presser, some rooster hand towels, Hershey cookbook, bracelet. Really Michele spoiled me! Sorry no pics again but my camera is really making dark pics...I gotta get me a new camera. Also as you can tell from Susie's pic of the sign they are blurry also.



Another swap I was involved in was Em @ Bunch of Scrap....she does mini swaps...I have been doing her swaps also. If you have never joined in a swap please do you really will enjoy it. I remember the first one I did it was so scary to me since I had no clue on what to do...I did realize don't send anything in the mail that is breakable...I did and the tart got broke...I sent a Tart Warmer...the big ones and the top to the tart broke so that made me feel bad that one of the gifts was broke but the mailman does not seem to care about the words "Handle with Care". Well anyway it taught me to ship things that will not break.
As I was saying I had a first timer which was Julie over at Ruby Red Slippers...really her blog is Lion, Tigers, and Boys Oh My....well let's just say Lexi was not a happy camper that everything coming in the mail is for me and nothing for her...tell a 4 yr old or try to explain...so I thought Julie would understand and let me share this gift with Lexi...So we both are enjoying the Shamrock Scrabble Tile neckless...Anyway Lexi wore it yesterday to preschool and her teacher was telling me how proud she was of her Shamrock St. Patrick's neckless. Nanny a.k.a teacher asked her where she got it...She said Ruby Red from Wizard of Oz....see I have not told Julie that Lexi saw her shoes on her blog and thinks those are from the movie...Lexi watches this show all the time in her room...so Julie you have a friend in Lexi...She thanks you and so do I...I got to wear it today...We have to take turns as Lexi tells it. This is not the pic of the tile but it looks like this. We love it!
Jamie over at Stampin Mom sells scrabble tiles...they really are cute so grab you one out of her etsy. She is one of my friends so I thought I would plug her shop also. Also Tanya makes these and even has a tutorial on how to. I say I am going to try and I will sooner or later but now I just like getting them for my etsy friends...
Well I wanted to share all my great goodies I have been so luck to get....I signed up for another swap today also...Em has an Easter one that she posted today and so does Heidi...I had to decide to join just one this time...I think I was getting to many fires in the stove by doing two at a time....so please head over and join in the fun so you can get Goodies in the Mail...or enter some of the great giveaways....what fun it is to win things also. I need to start thinking about doing another giveaway soon.








9 comments:

Elise said...

Hey Beth!!
Cute necklace!! I am having to take a break from swaps myself. Oh, and I got your hint. Let me tell you I feel absolutely horrible about my lateness. I will make it up to you, promise!!
Love,
Elise

Tam said...

Hi...I love Scrabble Tile Necklaces. I have quite a few and my boys have a few also. I got them from different shops on Etsy! Aren't they FAB! Hope your week is going WELL!!!

cherry said...

Very cute!!!!!!! cherry

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I am so glad you both (!) like the shamrock necklace-
My handwriting must be super messy, because my name is actually Lori...LOL
They only had one of those necklaces at the shop where I bought it,I wanted one so bad-but I am glad you both love it!!
Happy St. Pat's Day!

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth!
WOW! You are one super-swapper!!! love the goodies that you got. :)
I'm trying to finish up Lori's bird swap....did you do that one?
Hope you're doing well and enjoying your week!!!
-jes

Jeni said...

That necklace is super cute...I want one too!

Lexi looks so cute in that picture.

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

You are too sweet, thanks for the linky love girl!! You are all into St. Patty's day and I love it, hehe...even the ol' bloggy reflects it! Lexi is a doll!

Jamie :-)

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! I love the sign too! Congrats on your wonderful goodies. Swaps really are a lot of fun.
And Lexi is so cute!
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I just did a big long comment and something happened to it! Does this ever happen to yall? Oh well here I go again... Im so happy that you won! It could not have gone to a nicer lady~