Monday, February 23, 2009

Makin Friends Monday


Kasey over at All that is Good started Makin Friends Monday about a month ago now and I have been keeping up with it. If you haven't joined in you really can meet some neat ladies over there...


So let's get started ...today she wants you to list 10 of your favorite things....well you know my family is unconditional so I will name material things.


1. SUV


2. Flat Iron


3. Caffeine Free Coke (not diet)


4. bath tub with bubbles filled up and without the little one wanting in


5. computer


6. 7:00 pm TV time to watch Young and the Restless


7. my feather pillow that I have to fight with hubby sometimes cause he wants mine as well as his


8. lit candles along with my bubble bath


9. camera


10. newspaper...gotta read that everyday. it's a must

19 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hi Beth,
It's nice to meet you. I enjoyed your list. I like your Making Frieds sign...cute!

I love my camera!
I also love a good bubble bath...especially alone time with candles lit and Enya playing...aaahhh relaxing!

Have a great week! :D

Xazmin said...

Great list - it's so fun getting to know everyone. I'm in love with my camera too!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I agree with all-they are all my fav. except the tv shows-I would rather read (in the tub) than watch tv every day! Great list!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Great list Ramblin Gal! I love a good bath with candles - how relaxing!

Jen

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

Feather pillows are the best! My pillow and my Chi are must-haves!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi Ramblin Gal! I have an award for you on my blog!

XOXOXO
Jen

Tanielle said...

I love your list...it's fun to get to know others. Have a great night!

BECKY said...

Hey Gal!! Great list! This are fun 'cause we learn little things about you!

Hope you have a wonderful week!!
Blessings,
Becky

Unknown said...

Great list. I can't remember the last time I got to take a bath without a kid beggin me to come in. Take care!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Hey Rambling Girl~
I am your swap partner! I owe you a gift in the mail!!!
Here is my e-mail address:
lorikids1@aol.com
I haven't recieved your address yet, and I need it so I can send you something great!!!

April said...

I love the Y & the R, too! Been a fan for years!

Leah said...

I can't live without my flat iron either!!! :)

Elise said...

I love my camera, too!! I think all of us bloggin' girls do!! I love a good bubble bath, too!!
Elise

Unknown said...

I think your favorite things are great!! I have a few of the same ones!

Thanks for stopping by today. I have missed ya!

Michele said...

Hi Beth ~ I wish I had a bathtub big enough to sit my fat butt in...I'm too old to try getting in and out of that thing!

Hugz,
Michele

Anonymous said...

My 7pm TV time is actually at 8 pm- when the kiddos are in bed and I watch All My Children!!

Love the picture at the top too!

Heidi Boos said...

I would love to have a big enough bath to have lit candles around it and just soak and relax. Our "master bath" (if that's what you want to call it) is a pretty poor place to be able to unwind...there's not even a bathtub!! You're making me jealous!! :)

Miller Racing Family said...

I love your list and you have such a cute blog. I am so with you on watching the soaps although I watch Days of our Lives which comes on at 10. The long hot bubble baths are one of my favs also. I want to invite you to come over to my blog, I am having a bath and body works giveaway! Have a blessed day!

AndreaLeigh said...

where oh where would I be without my flat iron? lol. frizzy hair city, I think.