
This is one of the newest products Febreze has put out and I love this scent. I have come to love Febreze better than other products....the scent seems to linger longer to me.
Here is a place to get coupons for this product along with some others that I thought you might like to get. I very rarely use coupons but with the days the way they are now I think I am going to start cutting and saving me some bucks.
Tell me have you tried this scent yet? What brand of air freshner do you use and scents you prefer? Do you use air freshners and if not do you use anything else?
Have a great weekend!


19 comments:
I love Febreeze, but have never seen this particular one. I'm heading to W-Mart later, so I'll definintely be picking one up...THANKS!!! Have a super day!
i had the opportunity to smell the moroccan breeze the other day, loved it! i'm going this weekend to purchase a few of the 'plug-ins' for the house...
~nicole
I have not tried this, but I'll have to smell it next time I'm at Target. The name sounds very intriguing.
I have used various ones. Sometimes it is just Glade, cinnamon stick, or something from Bath and Body works.
Hope you son is doing well. I was thinking about him yesterday evening and hoping all is well.
I am your swap partner! I am sending stuff to you, here is my e-mail, so you can send me your address-
lorikids1@aol.com
I think that febreeze scent sounds good-I love a good smelling house-which can be hard to achieve with a dog, cat and three boys... My fav. scent is Red Currant-whoever makes it is fine with me-I just see the words, and buy it!
That stuff is the best! We love it.
I haven't tried that scent but I LOVE ANYTHING Febreeze!!♥
I GOT THIS IN THE DOUBLE PLUG-IN AND PUT IT IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM. LOVE IT.
HUGS FROM MAINE
http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/
I LOVE the Febreeze air effects Vanilla & Refresh, but this one you posted looks yummy too! I'm off to print me some coupons...THANKS!
My husband likes to spray our apt. with different scents. I'm going to have to check this one out. It sounds wonderful!
I have a couple Scentsy warmers that I love!! They have a wide variety of scents too.
Wow...that's interesting. I've only tried the original Febreeze. The only other air freshener I use is good old potpourri in a mini crockpot by the front door. Seems more natural. : )
Never tried that scent...thanks for sharing. I hope you have a wonderful day!
I will look for this! I love the fabreze sprays! Hope you are having a fun week end sweet friend! Hugsss
(inhaling) I love fabreeze too. My mom has got me on the lavendar and vanilla scent (inhales again).
Thanks for stopping by my blog, Bloggeritaville! I am always happy to get a comment....it allows me to discover some really great blogs-like yours! And thank you also for becoming a follower! So sweet! I love new friends! I am happy to get to know you!
Ok, now I am off for more reading here at Ramblings Gal!
Oooh a new Febreze! I am going to have to sniff that one! I have 3 Febreze cans that I use often, my fav scent at the moment is Linen & Sky
Thanks for all your help.
If I have a coupon I am more likely to try a new product so thanks. My hubby LOVES to use fabric fabreeze. When he deploys overseas he always takes a small spray bottle of it to use on those uniforms that don't get washed like they should.
I'm excited about the coupons! thanks for sharing!
My favorite is the Citrus one. It smells clean instead of purfumey. :)
Post a Comment