Wednesday, December 10, 2008

MIA

Thought I would stop in and say I have been sick since Monday evening...will try to get around later in the week...fever, cold, cough, sore throat, etc....so back to bed..had to try and eat a little of chicken soup...does make me feel little better when I do have some soup.

13 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Take care of yourself and get better soon! I am right there with ya on the sick front.

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

Uh-oh! I sure hope you start feeling better soon...

Christina said...

Hope you get well very soon. Sending you some virtual homemade chicken soup and some hot tea.

I also am having issues with my pre-lit Sylvania tree. Argh!

Darlene said...

Oh girl,

You need to eat soup and crackers and get well soon. It seems like sickness is in all areas of the states since a bunch of us in blog-land have had the icks!

Rest up and we'll "talk" to ya when you feel better!

Unknown said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon!

April said...

Sounds like the same kind of 'crud' my hubby has had all week. Hope you feel better real soon...take good care!

Nichole said...

Get lots of rest! Hope you're feeling better soon! :o)

Christine said...

Hope you are feeling well soon! Take care you.

Robin Beck said...

Yes...Soup and gargle with salt water...Get lots of rest too girl!
Feel Better~!
Robin~♥

Michele said...

Hi Beth ~ I hope you get to feelin better soon. Yup, chicken soup is the best when you feel like crap!

Hugz,
Michele

Tam said...

IT is the weather...ONE day we are freezy and then we are 70 the next. Everybody I know is sick with something! I hope you start feeling better SOON! Take Care!

Jenni said...

Oh, no! I'm sorry you feel so miserable! I hope you feel much better soon! :)

Amber said...

I hope you start feeling better soon!!