Monday, December 15, 2008

I'M BACK


Gosh it seems like forever since I was here. Been a rough week but I am raring to go and really need to get my tush in gear for the holidays. I ended up having shingles also. Can you believe this...have a birthday and then feel like I am falling apart. Thanks for all the well wishes.


I also want to apologize that I have not gotten out any of my giveaways, however I will make sure they get out this week.


Also plan on getting some of my holiday pics on this week also...for right now my desk is a total mess so I really need to get caught up and then I can come back and share a recipe for today....gotta find something that I really love to make during the holidays. So for now I hope you have a wonderful day and I will be back later when I get some time.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better. Welcome back to bloggerville!

April said...

Welcome back!!! We've missed you around here! Glad you feeling much better, too!

Darlene said...

Hey Beth,

Glad you are feeling better....welcome back!!!

Unknown said...

Glad you are feeling better!

Tam said...

ooo YOU POOR POOR THING! THAT IS HORRIBLE...I AM GLAD YOU ARE FEELING BETTER NOW! HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

Valarie Lea said...

I am glad your back and feeling better. :)

Nichole said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better!

Lorrie said...

Thanks for visiting me. So sorry to hear about the shingles. I'm really excited about Stella too, I can't wait to see what she does in Georgia!