
Well I have been super busy today and still have plenty more of work to get done...you know it seems we take more kids into custody during the holidays which makes my desk pretty flooded with orders. Sneaked in for a little bit and thought of one of my favorite quick recipes to share when you have something at the last minute....
I call it Million Dollar Pie but others may have heard it called something else....
1 can of Eagle Brand condensed milk
1 Cool Whip Tub
1 can of small crushed pineapple drained (Dole is the only one I use)
juice of one lemon
1/2 cup chopped pecans
mix all together and pour into graham cracker pie crust...makes 2 pies
Let sit in fridge for couple hours to hardened.
Easy as can be!


10 comments:
Thank you for your visits to my blog and such nice comments! I really appreciate them. I think my mom makes a pie similar to this one, it's very tasty! Merry Christmas! Kristen
Hi Beth ~ sounds like a delish recipe. I'll have to make it this weekend...Glenn loves pineapple!
Hugz,
Michele
I've never had this before but I may need to give it a try this week/weekend. My husband, who used to think he hated pineapple, is on a huge pineapple kick lately.
Thanks for the recipe!
This sounds so delicious! I will have to make this sometime soon! :)
I hope your week is off to a good start! :) Have a good night!
Boy, does that ever sound yummy...perfect for Christmastime!
YUM...that sounds great and easy!
What a simple, yummy recipe! Thanks! I will try this one soon.
we all need something easy during this busy time.
Have a great week!
Sounds yummy!
Sounds delicious! I had always wondered how you make this.
I love love love Million Dollar Pie!
Post a Comment