Tuesday, December 16, 2008

IS THERE GONNA BE CHRISTMAS AT MY HOUSE THIS YEAR?












Yes Lexi there is a Christmas at our house! However, Momma is so slow at getting it all done so you know there is one....but hang in there I am getting around to it....better late than never! Just got finish fixing my Christmas Cards on Shutterfly.com....Oh well at least they will be there before the New Year or at least I hope so...these are a few poses this morning that I got her to do for me while rushing out the door....now does this tell you how far behind I am in the holidays! Notice still the dead mums on my front porch that I forgot to take off the stand. My ornaments are not all hung on the tree in my dining room...I do have the gold ones on but I still have my dark purple ones to add...I am really slow folks!
So maybe later on I will get to showing all my decor but this house will be late sharing them along with a few other things....
Thank goodness daddy has already talked to Santa and that has arrived intact no thanks to me. Geeze maybe I will be better next year....this is the first year she has really known what was going on and look at me.....but I shall get with the program and we shall bake this weekend all sorts of goodies....so details of the baking will be next week!



18 comments:

Christine said...

Hey...take it easy and enjoy it all! Yeah I am a little behind this year too and I really have no excuse other than I am jsut taking it all in and having fun! Hugss to you Beth and I am glad you are feeling better! Everything looks nice and your daughter is adorable!

Unknown said...

How cute is she!

Joanna said...

She's a cutie! Don't feel bad about the cards...I just had the girls pose last night, take pictures, print cards and mail them today! *smiles*

Darlene said...

Lexi is ADORABLE!!! Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

holidays can really get us stressed huh? hope you have to enjoy yourself too:) happy baking this weekend!
~nicole

Nichole said...

Very cute pictures :o)

Seems like Christmas is sneaking up on everyone this year!

Happy baking :o)

Carrie said...

OMGosh!!! She is TOO cute!! And don't worry about being behind with the Christmas details, I am right there with you!!

As I sit here and look around I see a messy house, a Christmas tree that still needs gifts to be bought, wrapped and placed under.

Not to mention, I still need grocery shop, clean and cook for my husbands family thats coming over on Christmas Day. And I have NO vacation days left...UGGHHH!!!

See...we are in this together!!

BTW, thanks for stopping by my blog!!

Tam said...

That sounds like ME....I did manage to get our Two Trees Decorated this past weekend and even a few presents under the tree but with tons of illness and so forth I have been way behind! Take care MY FRIEND and OOOO SHE IS A CUTIE PIE!

Brittany said...

She is so cute and I know how you feel about being slow. And to top it all off, we went to Disney World in the beginning of December. How crazy are we?!?!

Jeni said...

How sweet...I love that adorable shirt she is wearing.

April said...

Lexi is so adorable...love her outfit!!! Hang in there, girl, and just take things a day at a time. Everything WILL fall into place. Just try to take a breath and enjoy this wonderful season!

Anonymous said...

Lexi is a cutie patootie! Next year I'm starting earlier with my decorating and crafting (I think I said that last year)!

Manuela

Mrs. L said...

I sure hope Xmas makes it to your house. Your daughter is darling!

The Other Side of Me said...

Hi,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me your comments. I just LOVE Southern bloggers!!
Your blog rocks. Love the reindeer!
Your daughter is just lovely. The children make Christmas so much more fun, but meeting their expectations is always a stress. I hope you enjoy your Holiday. Will visit after the festivities.
Tammy

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Glad you're feeling better. And those photos of your little Cupcake...Ooh...WAY better than any Christmas decorating pix!!! SO precious! : )

Tam said...

HI just came of to say Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Awww dont feel too bad about taking your time. Pefection takes time you know. By the looks of those trees... you have got it purrrfected! Beautiful.... the sweet Lexi and all~ Merry Christmas!

Valarie Lea said...

That is fine that you have not sent out my stuff, I totally understand. I don't mind that that sweet baby up there ate my goodies. She can have them, my hips will thank her for it after the first of the year. ;)