
What a busy weekend I had. I cleaned, put some decorations out and about. Still have two trees to get up. One is up and now lights need to be strung and ornaments added to another. Seems like I set goals for the weekend but I don't always complete them. No baking as I had hoped, no decorating my kitchen as I had hoped. I did manage to get a glass jar filled with blue and gold ornaments on my bistro table.
Any way I hope at least by this weekend I will have completed everything in my home and will have pics added.
However, I did draw names of the winners....I decided to use the random generator since I see others using this.
Winner #1 Hot Cocoa along with a Christmas mug - # 5 Tam
Winner #2 Classic Christmas CD -# 11 Debbie
Winner #3 Paula Deen's Cookbook - #9 Carolyn
Winner # 4 Pop Rocks, Jawbreakers, and Candy Dish - #3 Valarie
So now please everyone send me your info at bethlowman@bellsouth.net and I will get your stuff in the mail.
Happy Holidays to all and I wish I could send everyone something. Thanks for joining in my first giveaway and I know I can't wait for another one after the holidays. I am thinking maybe Valentines....


14 comments:
Congratulations to all the winners!!!
Congratulations you lucky winners!! I am just trying to catch up on all my fav blogs....sorry I missed your giveway!!! Maybe next time!!!
Congrats to all the lucky winners!!!!
O MY :-0 GOSH....what a total suprise when I came over to say good morning and thanks for the KIND words...and I won! Thank YOU and congrats to the other WINNERS! Happy Holidays...and OOO you are so going to have to visit Savannah....2009 MEETINGS?????
Yes!!!!! WooHoo!!!!!!!! :)
Thanks for registering for the Christmas tree frame. Your blog looks great! Kristen
Congrats to all the winners!
Me? I actually won? WooHoo! Thank you so much!
Can you email me at sugarmoonteddy@yahoo.com? I don't know how to get my address to you. Thanks again!
You have made my day! :)
LOL! Me again! I forgot to congratulate the other winners! :)
Congrats to the winners - it's always fun to win something!
Manuela
Congrats to the lucky winners!
HI Stalked over to SAY HAPPY TUESDAY
Is that you in the top photo? : ) I wish it were ME!!!
Congratulations to all the winners!
Man I so missed out on your giveaways! Although I already have the most important...all of Paula Deen's cookbooks! She is #1
You have a lot of happy winners out there.
Post a Comment