
Dear Martha.....
Just a short sweet request for future requirements of testing your pre lit Christmas Trees. I really do love all your products. I would love to see you prefect in trying to make sure that your trees will stay lit the whole life of the tree. I have had mine the past three years and last year I suffered a strand of lights that went out, which was not a good thing! Please try to make sure your testers can figure a better way of removing a strand when this happens instead of it taking over a couple of hours of trying to make sure I don't cut the ones that are working fine.
Thank you for your assistance in this matter, please feel free to contact me if needed.
Sincerely,
Beth Lowman


2 comments:
What a pain!!!!
You are just too cute Beth~!
Have a great week,
Robin~♥
Post a Comment