


Goodness gracious.....this has been fun this week! Today's post will be open all weekend so if you want to share this on your blog...please feel free to and be sure and let me know. Everyone loves chocolate candy...but I just really don't care to much for it....yeah I like kisses but only once in awhile....but my all time favorites are rock candy, pop rocks, and jawbreakers....well I am going share some with you all along with a couple of cute candy dishes from the Dollar Store...they had several different styles and I thought they would come in real handy to store some of my scrapbook supplies in after the holidays....and a couple of surprises will also be added in this giveaway but can't tell you....maybe the winner will share with everyone...so you know leave a comment and I will announce all the winners Monday. Have a wonderful weekend!


14 comments:
Oh, I'm a candy-oholic, too! Can never get enough of the "sweet stuff"!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!
YOU are tooo funny! I have not thought about POP ROCKS in years! HMMM SO you do not LOVE River STREET SWEETS? It is way expensive...give me Hersheys kisses any day!!! LOL Ribbon Candy....did you ever get that in your stocking as a kid? WE got Ribbon candy and ORANGES...what was up with that...LOL LOL
Have a GREAT GREAT WEEKEND!
I am the same way. My favortie candy is Nerds. I think its because I am one. :)
I am not a big candy person but I love life savers and jolly ranchers.
Have a great weekend!
Yes, I'm so with you. I don't like chocolate!!! People think I'm crazy, but yuck...it's gross!
But pop rocks?!? I'm all about those, I use to love them when I was a kid!!
Oh, count me in, Sweetie! I love all those yummies, too! My husband is all about the chocolate, but I am on your side.:)
Robin (Robin's Nest) and I are not sisters, but we feel like it sometimes! We look a lot alike and have tons in common, just different Moms. lol!
Lori
Oh, my, what a fun giveaway! I love any candy, I have such a sweet tooth. I just took snickerdoodles out of the oven. Please enter me. Thanks.
blessings,
~ Pam
I so love pop rocks! I buy them once in awhile at the dollar store...but they always seem to disappear before I can open one! :-)
I'm bad cause I LOVE all candy so please count me in on the drawing!!!
I haven't had Pop Rocks since I was a kid! Thanks for hosting all these great giveaways!
Hope you have a great weekend :o)
YUMMY POP ROCKS !!!
Ohhh I love pop rocks!! LOVE THEM!! They remind me so much of my teenage years. :)
And I love your snow!!
Hey Ramblin Gal,
Your package will be Christmas themed and I promise you will get it before Christmas!! I am hoping to get it finished and mailed this week.
Elise
Post a Comment