
Well you know I would have to share one of my favorite cookbooks from where I am from...so how about one of Paula's Cookbooks...yep I love to bake and collect cookbooks so I thought why not one from where I am from...so you know what to do...leave me a comment and tell me if you like Paula like I do.
CONTEST CLOSED


15 comments:
Do you live in Savannah??? I've always wanted to go there for a visit AND to go to Paula's famous restaurant. I bet it's amazing!
So, yes, I'm a Paula Deen nut, too! I watch her all the time on the Food Network and I get her magazine. She has such a good sense of humor and I LOVE her southern drawl...music to my ears!
Love Paula ate at the restaurant it was good but if you are from the south all our grannies cook like that you know~but I still love her!
well as you know I am not a fan of the restaurant. She as the celebrity that she is...I like and find her funny. I like the stories Paula tells how she started her business and such....but again..the restaurant is very pricey and crowded and loud with so many people.....I rather go somewhere LESS famous.
I love that cookbook! I love all her cookbooks.
I have listed a few of my favorite things on my blog this morning too!
Blessings
Linda
Yes, i love Paula Deen! I don't have any of her cookbooks yet, but I love her show! It makes me hungry! Count me in! Bobbi
And let it be screamed..."Butter makes everything better!"
I love me some Paula and Sons.
Marlene
Oh I love LOVE Paula Deen! She is fabulous and I don't miss her show.
I don't like Paula... I LOOOOOOOOVE Paula! She is just some kind of wonderful!
Robin~♥
I love Paula Deen, so I know I would love one of her cookbooks!
Lucky you to live in such a beautiful place!
Yes would love to have a paula deen cookbook.. Wow what a great giveaway.. Thanks
Hi Beth ~ yup, I love that butter lady. I watch her every chance I can. I would love to meet her someday!
Hugz,
Michele
love that cookbook! i'm getting her new children's cookbook for christmas gifts for some special kiddos!
~nicole
Oh how I love me some Paula Deen. She is just the cutest lady!
I'm not a cook at all but I think she is so darn cute.
Oh I just love Paula Dean! She is so cute! I don't have cable but I look her up online to get recipes! I loved her thanksgiving show from last year!
Post a Comment