Monday, May 16, 2011

POP ROCKS

No, not talking about the candy but Meg's pictures that didn't make Matthew Meads Summer Magazine..What was Matthew thinking not putting all those pictures in the newest magazine he created...SUMMER....lol....If you have never been over to Whatever you sure don't know what your missing. I don't even know Meg but her blog sure tells me a lot.

My son is graduating in two weeks and every mother has to have a good camera for this important moment in my life...hehehe...I know it is his but mine too! More on that later.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

I agree! I just ordered the magazine today. I can't wait to see the pics that did make it! My pillow is featured in her pictures! It's the pink one!:) Lori

Elise said...

I love Meg's blog!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her home!!!!!! I am feelin' gun-shy about ordering that magazine after being disappointed with the Christmas one. Are you getting it??
Elise