If any of you are from Georgia, you may have heard of the Porter family...that name hit it big this past election year. Husband and wife were running for Governor and Lt. Governor. Although, neither won.
I thought I would share what Carol is starting new at the local newspaper.
Her mother, Louise Dodd, recently died and was a well known cook and food writer. She wrote for the paper once a week and I always looked forward to seeing the newspaper for her feature recipes for that week. Many of recipes I have tried that she shared. I also had the privileged of meeting her years ago when she did a cookbook signing. I bought two books that day, one for a wedding gift and then my copy.
Anyway, Carol has a food writing blog. Her facebook page gives her readers a chance to vote on what she should write on for the week.
Go over and visit her blog and facebook. I know you will enjoy reading her posts.




1 comment:
I sure will...thanks so much for telling us about her!
Post a Comment