Tuesday, February 22, 2011

WE BE BIG

Every morning on my way to work I listen to one of my favorite shows on the radio, Rick and Bubba . I have been listening to them for a year or so now. I used to listen to Steve and DC but they split up and I just didn't like the show anymore. So I found Rick and Bubba and have pretty much enjoyed them.



Another show I enjoy in the evening times is Delilah.



What are your favorite radio shows?



3 comments:

The Single Nester said...

We get Delilah too. My favorite radio station went satellite and I miss it so - CD101.9 - jazz.

April said...

Definitely a huge fan of Rick and Bubba! I, also, love 104.7 The Fish.

Paula@SweetPea said...

I listen to Cosmo radio in the morning to hear "The Seven Things You Need to Know Before You Go" and to Dave Ramsey on my way home from school.

I've never heard of Rick and Bubba but I do enjoy Delilah in the evening every once in a while.