Last night I went to Wallyworld where Spring is springing. Ahem, the weather is warming up. Could not resist buying some packs of seeds. So as you can tell I have some potting to do this weekend. I am getting into the mood of warmer weather and pool time. As I said oh what fun it is to be in the deep south where we can start planting before others still have to be content with the snow. I know we will have a couple more cold snaps to hit us but at least I can be ready.
bought lots of herb packets
makes me feel a bit of Irish as green as this basil plant is

can't cook without garlic
my kitty cats have to have a little fun outside...
they will not know what hit them this year...
have u ever planted catnip before in your yard?
last but not least my favorite flower...
Zinnias
So grab some seed packets and start planting



2 comments:
I'm with you...I can't wait to start putting out some flowers and such! Of course, with our house on the market, I don't feel like I can go all out like I usually do. I'd rather save up for our new house! Enjoy this gorgeous weather!
I am about ready to get back into gardening, too. I also can't wait to see a bloom or to eat something I've grown!
Post a Comment