Morning Friends....I have been on the hunt for another tree for my living room. Last year I bought a real one but was a little to messy so I thought I would look for another prelit one this year. No luck since I have been wanting a skinny one, well I have seen some for almost $200.00 but not going to pay that. Martha quit selling them at KMart so that put a little damper on me cause my dining room tree is one she made and it has held up for a number of years now. Walmart has had a couple of nice skinny ones but they have been out in two towns that I have looked at. So I am off to Home Depot today at lunch and see if they have some that are a little cheaper than $200.00.
Wish me luck because if I don't find one I might go with a few of these cute choices below.
love me Charlie Brown tree
I really think my children would get a kick out of this...as far as saying I am a tightwad but I think it is cute. What about you?
post it notes..this would be in my budget
awhh mine last year before I got to put touches of love
retro from my childhood...we used to have one of these with the color wheel...more about that another day.
finally, my dining room tree a few years back...it's the Martha tree.
don't ask what Lexi was doing...no clue
So how many trees do you put up in your home?
I also want to put my little one up in my kitchen...dollar store has the cutest kitchen ornaments.
Have a great weekend!






6 comments:
We use one prelit tree from Lowe's. I would love to have more than one tree, but I can barely get one decorated, so one it is. Good luck on your tree search!
Finding just the right tree can be quite the task! We have one large tree and one small tree this year. I'd like to put up another, but with our house on the market, I decided against it.
I love those unusual ideas!
Some very clever ideas for trees. We use to have a color wheel tree when I was a kid, omg, what memories. I thought it was the most beautiful tree around then.
Happy Belated Birthday!
ooooh. I love house with lots of trees!
I know we havent spoken in a bit. SO stinking busy! I am going to post pics this week. I hope lol
you need to set it up so I can reply back to your comments on my blog! lol super easy!
~Tana
Super ideas. Beautiful daughters. I have 8 trees this year. Do I need a couple more? One is a nativity tree and my favorite.
Post a Comment