Tuesday, December 7, 2010

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

WOW..just a few of what came off of my camera today....I think I need to make a job of uploading my pictures more regularly than every few months.

Just a few of Lexi in the last two months....October and November




 this was in the mountains when I went with my parents while the hubby was on a business trip. I had already scheduled my vacation back a few months before this and all was plan to head up to Smokey Mountains but then my hubby got word from corporate of a training meeting he had to go to the same week so I decided to head on without him since Lexi was all excited and I just didn't want to ruin her excitement. Anyway he took his the week after mine...lol...so he had a good time just being around the house doing his thing while I worked.





 Every year for Lexi's birthday her daddy buys her a chocolate cake with the number candle she will be...he has done this since she turned 1 and so the tradition with him continues and she loves it.

 Here is my little Halloween tree I made this year...I saw them in blog land and thought I could make one of these so Lexi and I got outside and found some branches and I went to town on spray painting them and then were put the ribbon on the branches along with a few crows. I received a pom pom garland a few years back off here in a giveaway and in the process of storing it became tangled so I cut the strings and added them to my little tree. I thought it turned out so cute!
 Lexi in her school made Indian outfit before Thanksgiving.

 another close up of the tree.....so see I have lots to share in the next weeks of this last quarter of the year....as I said better late than never. 
sorry my pics came in an odd order

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Great pictures! Your Halloween tree is adorable. I know what you mean about uploading pictures! Haha it takes awhile!

April said...

Lexi is such a doll! I have the same issue with uploading! You're not alone!