Friday, December 10, 2010

THE NUTCRACKER 2010

Wow...it has been a crazy few months with so much going on with us. I have been back and forth each weekend for practices and this last week every night...thank goodness this is a free night for us cause we both need to rest tonight.

Thought I share a few pictures of Lexi and some of the other dancers from the production of The Nutcracker that we will be having in our town this weekend.














This was just the little ones dressing room. There are still many more dancers in this show. Will share more pictures next week.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

I loved seeing your pictures! Lexi is such a pretty little girl!:) Thanks for sharing! Enjoy having a day off- so necessary!! Lori

Paula@SweetPea said...

Precious! You'll remember this time forever!

Unknown said...

so cute!!! I love the nutcracker

Carrie

Susan said...

Very cute! I remember going to the Nutcracker every year with my family. Now the older boys want nothing to do with it. Wait till they have kids.

The Single Nester said...

How fun! I can never get enough of the Nutcracker. I have seen it twice at Lincoln Center with the NY Ballet. Lovely!

Tam said...

Merry Christmas!