Lookie what I bought for my birthday. I can't wait to make me some good ole honey wheat bread...
Working today but have already received three calls from different friends to take me out to lunch today...oh how special the BIG 50 feels. I am not old....I keep telling myself!
Have a wonderful day and I will be back with lots of pictures from the holidays.



6 comments:
Happy Birthday! Your new bread maker looks really cool. I want one! I'd love to know how you like it after using it. I need something simple because I'm a bit kitchen challenged, lol!
Happy Happy Birthday! I've always wanted to try a bread maker...let us know how it works out!
Happy Birthday Friend...
Warm homemade bread sounds so good! My favorite dinner rolls are made in a bread machine {the dough anyway}...
Oh you are going to love this! Happy Birthday to you!
Happy, happy birthday!!
Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy your new bread maker.
Post a Comment