Thursday, November 18, 2010

DEALS EQUAL SAVINGS TO MY PURSE

Major savings......I can't believe I have been buying up LeSuer Peas and Chicken Broth.....yes, I have bought over 6 flats of peas and 2 flats of broth. This is the only type of English peas that my family will eat and for 10/10 or .88 cents a can you best go out and grab you some peas. I have never done this before but with the price they are regularly at 1.50 or more I could not pass this deal up. So I stocked up about like I stock my freezer each year. My husband came in with two more flats last night of both of them again....so we are pretty much stocked up for the winter till they go on sale again.

I normally make broth but in times where it is quicker during the week night to just open a can I decided to stock up on them also at .50 cents a can compared to 1.25 during the year. Hey I am loving my deals....got any other deals to share.

Oh and if you have a Kroger this is where I got my peas and broth was bought at Walmart.....enjoy the savings! Funny how little things such as this makes me giddy.








4 comments:

Reunion Committee said...

Sweet! Gotta love a deal!!!
Tana

Paula@SweetPea said...

LeSueur Peas are the only ones that we eat. We have Kroger here, so I need to get myself there and take advantage of this bargain.

April said...

I'm always on the hunt for good deals...thanks for passing these along!

Michelle @ Dibble Dabble Life said...

Deals are the BEST! I used to be a snob and thought things were only good if I paid top dollar, but boy did I learn how dumb that is to be that way!! Now I feel dumb if I pay full price for anything and I know it is COOL to deal shop!!