Thursday, November 11, 2010

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN

Have you started your Christmas Cards, if not why not check out Shutterfly. They are giving away 50 free cards for the holiday if you blog about them. Well I am here to tell you I have used them before and love there products. I did my Christmas card two years ago from them. I have also made a vacation book off their website. Ordered a few gifts from their store so I can actually say I have used them and love them. So why not give them a chance and join Shutterfly for your photo supplies.


 check out their Christmas cards.... I bought mine from them and they were perfect. So I highly recommend trying Shutterfly out not just for the holidays but throughout the year for your photo needs. I love the fact I can just upload my pics from my camera and pick the ones I want and receive them in the mail without having to go stand in line anywhere waiting and I even save on gas. Now that is a deal if I say so myself.

they have sorts of cards to choose from and believe me they are really great. I use them all the time and love the fast and speedy service they have. check their website out
They even have invitations you can send out for your New Years Party...why not have the best invitations to send out to your guest. Enjoy the fun of looking overe all the different cards they supply for your convience.

Now go on and check them out for you to get 50 free Christmas Cards from Shutterfly.

5 comments:

April said...

Wow...that's an incredible deal! Thank you so much for telling us about it! I'm on my way!!!

Paula@SweetPea said...

What a great deal! I really should check this out!

Farmchick said...

Thanks for sharing. I use them every year. I must check this out!! Stop over and say hi to me! :)

Susan said...

Thank you for spreading the word.

Michelle @ Dibble Dabble Life said...

Thank you for spreading the news!!