gross.....ewe......grosses
thought you would like to see the pic of what happen to me....plain and simple...I ended up in the hospital and had my gallbladder removed...so all the time it has not been my heart but my gall bladder....
maybe now i will start feeling better instead of all this pain i have had in the last six months




5 comments:
I'm so glad you posted this. I had to have my gall bladder removed about 18 months ago. I made the doctor promise he would let me see it afterwards because I knew it would be fascinating to see what was causing so much pain. When I woke up after surgery, I forgot to ask about it and he was already gone. Now, at least your photo gives me an idea of what mine might have looked like. I hope you're feeling better soon!
Oh my goodness! I am so glad that you are moving on, dear friend! I hope that you will be feeling fit as a fiddle and ready for the holidays now.:) Lori
I had mine removed when my first born Jentry was 2 months old. I still to this day get the pains that I used to have every once in a while. The DR. calls them Phantom Pains but they feel just like the real ones.
I can usually feel one coming on and can help it not be so bad by using a rice pack that has been heated up in the microwave.
Hope you are back on your feet in no time. Take care!
Yuck, gross, ewww! You described it perfectly.
Hope your feeling well soon!
oh my! you must have been in pain, thankfully it's over with!
Post a Comment