Tuesday, October 26, 2010

BACK TO THE REAL WORLD

Why Me?

I am back to work after spending the last six days in the mountains. I headed to a cabin in the Smokey Mountains. Oh how I would love to live in them hills. We went to Dollywood , Chimneys State Park for a picnic...nothing better than being at the park having a picnic. Just enjoyed have family time.

This is just a couple of things I picked up while out and about.

 Isn't this the cutest candy dish?

this pretty blanket to put at the end of my bed

 How I love me some old time candy.

Later when I get things back in place I will share more pics of things I picked up. I also have a big party coming up this weekend so I will be really popped when I get my house finally in order for the party. So much to do and little time to complete my task. More to come next week.

All in all I had a wonderful trip but now back to the real world of  WORK!

6 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

So glad you were able to get away for a little while, and cute Halloween dish!! I love it!

My hubby & I are headed to Georgia next Tuesday we will be there until Sunday! Should be a fun trip!

:)Rachel

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

I enjoyed the journey with you on facebook... Welcome home!

Michelle @ Dibble Dabble Life said...

My parents just got home from the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge. They were celebrating their 33rd anniversary! Glad you had a great trip!

Susan said...

So nice to get away from it all. Love the dish and the blanket.

Paula@SweetPea said...

I'm glad that you had a good trip. I've never been to the Smokies and really would like to one day. Good luck with your party preparations!

Jeni said...

Lucky you!!!! I can imagine how beautiful it was.

So you want the Korean No David? I can get it. I can't remember if it's a hardback or paperback there. I will go this week. If it's hardback do you still want it...will be a little more expensive...let me know for sure. I will get it and then let you know how much it was.

So your birthday must be soon according to the post below. Have a great one!!!