Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY: Finally Fall


Be sure and visit other Wordless Wednesday
 over at Miller Racing Team.

Finally Fall but come on bring the
temps that go with fall down in Georgia!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

What a beautiful sight!

Reunion Committee said...

amen sister!
Love the pumpkins.. makes me happy looking at them!
Tana

Miller Racing Family said...

Happy Wordless Wednesday!
I totally agree with you. When I was putting out my fall decorations yesterday I was sweating like a pig. I am hoping to attend the pumpkin patches and not have to wear shorts and a tank top. lol
Thanks you so much for linking up this week and I hope you have a blessed day!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love the pumpkin patch photos! But I totally agree with you about the temps! It so needs to cool down.

Candace said...

Pumpkins are a beautiful sight to me...but I'm with you....I'm ready for the cool temps that should go along with them! Thank you for the reminder that it's fall. :0)

Candace