Thursday, September 23, 2010

GETTING TO KNOW ME A LITTLE MORE

1. If you could live anywhere where would it be?


Sometimes I wished I lived where it snowed all the time but then again I would probably wonder why in the world did I wish for this after living in dreaded conditions such as shoveling your driveway out everyday. I think we all wish we could live somewhere other than where we do live but I have come to the conclusion I love right where I am at, in my small little rural community with no stoplight.



2. What is your ideal vacation?

Umm...that would be hard...so many places I would like to visit...but really I would like to visit New York City and one day I will take that trip.

3. What is your favorite color?

Purple...always has been since I was a child. Just something about that color just makes me go wow!


4. What are your favorite shows?

I am not much into tv but lately I did post about some new shows that have been on this summer. I like the Gates...it is sort of a mini twilight that is on ABC.

Another, Rookie Blues also is on ABC...I guess you could say I watch TV online when I am at work on my lunch break. Beats going out in the hot humid heat and cheaper to bring my lunch. My favorite seasonal show is BIG BROTHER...which I just watched the whole season on CBS at the regular time. I did have to watch one or two episodes online since I missed them for one reason or another. My favorite all time soap is Young and the Restless. Looks like soaps are going to be a thing of the past since so many of them are getting cancelled. But until they shut it off I am a die hard fan of this soap. Sop that is the gist of my watching tv...Really I can say I watch two shows on regular tv but if you count also online then I do catch up watching a few more than 2. American Idol used to be a favorite but not sure I will even watch this season since Simon left.

5. What is your favorite recipe (and share if you'd like)?

Umm will have to think about this and maybe post this in another post.

6. What is on your To Do list this week?

Oh great my to do list...you would want to know...I would like to also cause I still have not made one...it is just in my head list but gonna get on board soon and make this happen.



7. What are your kids going to be for Halloween?

Well Lexi is the only one who is left out of my kids that trick or treat so she has said she wants to be a witch again but I will see if this still hangs true once we get all the spooky stuff out.

8. Who is your best friend and what is he/she like?

I only have one best friend that I would call them that and she is my sons godmother....Bonnie.





4 comments:

Christine said...

My favorite part of this interview was you! Happy fall to you sweet friend. Hope all is well and I hope to catch up with you once the weather gets a little cooler here and locks me in the house!...has been a long winter,Spring and summer for me. Lots going on...glad it is behind me.

Kelli said...

YEAH!!! I loved reading this. Y&R is my favorite too...I'm behind this week and need to catch up pronto to see about Nikki. Thanks for playing along :)

April said...

Visiting New York City is definitely on my wish list, too! What I'd give to take in a real Broadway musical!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hey Swap Partner!
Fun facts about you. I'm getting your package all together as I see it should go out on Monday...glad I checked Em's blog/post about the swap...
Have a great weekend.
Deb :)