Thursday, September 16, 2010

FALL SHOPPING


Went fall shopping on Ebay about a month ago and bought me a purse...also went to Walmart yesterday and bought the cutest fall salt/pepper shakers made by Better Home & Gardens....also had to pick up some BHG candles. Nothing better than fall smells and in Georgia the mornings are starting to cool off, just really wish the days would stay cooler. Still in the 90's in the mid day. I can't seem to get my fall decor out till the temps drop some in the day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cute bag! I am the same way I really want to bring my fall decoration out but its still too warm

Carrie

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Swap Partner!
It's FALL around here. The leaves are changing and cool nights!
The puppies love being outside as much as possible.
Deb :)

mysteryhistorymom said...

Ca-UTE purse! Love those colors! Thank you so much for your sweet words, dear friend. They mean so much to me.:) Big hugs!!! Lori

Jeni said...

Cute bag! I want to see the s&p shakers too.

I saw on the news Atlanta has had 15 days now in Sept. with temps over 90. But fall will come...I think fall was made for Georgia...I will my all our trees in McDonough this year!