Tell me if you have heard about this on the news and what your views are on this subject.
I am happy as a lark they are doing something about this...i can not stand seeing people with their pants hanging down so low that you see their butt crack or underwear.
Larry is HYSTERICAL!!!! I think I heard something about the law on the news but it was a while back. I am more on the liberal side when it comes to making laws like this so I think it is a bit crazy, but at the same time I think it is annoying to see people's underwear. The problem with this law is I am sure people will scream about it targeting certain groups of people. If they are going to have a law about this why not go further and ban ladies that wear shorts with their bottoms and tops hanging out??
Abby told me the other day that the guy who sang that song on Idol died recently. Not sure if that's accurate or not. I think it's great to have a fine for those who can't seem to wear their pants properly. I'm all for it!
5 comments:
Is it specific about how low your pants can hang? I'm interested to see how this plays out . .
I hate the sagging too! I have not heard about this...interesting.
Larry is HYSTERICAL!!!! I think I heard something about the law on the news but it was a while back. I am more on the liberal side when it comes to making laws like this so I think it is a bit crazy, but at the same time I think it is annoying to see people's underwear. The problem with this law is I am sure people will scream about it targeting certain groups of people. If they are going to have a law about this why not go further and ban ladies that wear shorts with their bottoms and tops hanging out??
Abby told me the other day that the guy who sang that song on Idol died recently. Not sure if that's accurate or not. I think it's great to have a fine for those who can't seem to wear their pants properly. I'm all for it!
Savannah would be RICH with that FINE! Heck they probably would be able to get rid of some taxes!!!!
Post a Comment