Wednesday, September 1, 2010

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY










Just a few pictures from a few years back during the Fall....bring it on. The South was cool this morning...hope it last!

7 comments:

Darlene said...

I am so READY for Fall. It is raining here this morning (thank goodness), we needed it desperately and I hope it brings some cooler temperatures!

Jeni said...

Yes...bring it on!!! I love this time of year. I am ready to bake something with pumpkin. Oh yeah and that football is here. Here in Korea we have to get up super early on Sunday's to watch the games live.

No R-gal you have never offended me...I {heart} you!!!

Kelly said...

I say bring it on too! Except that we don't really have "fall" here in FL - boo! I posted last year's pumpkin patch pics this morning...I just love the fall (and miss it from living up North for many years)!

April said...

I'm right there with you...bring on FALL!!!

Miller Racing Family said...

Happy Wordless Wednesday!
Love the photos. I am so with you on wanting fall to hurry up and get here. I think fall is my favorite time of year to decorate. I love the warm colors and all the pumpkins.
Today has been cool and rainy in Missouri so I am also hoping this stays around.
Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for linking up!

Candace said...

I am so ready for fall and cooler temps!

Susan said...

Looking forward to Fall making an entrance with the cooler weather.