Few years back when we went to Dollywood in TN...we tend to hold off during the summer months and not take a vacation until later in the year. While many have already taken their vacation we will be heading up north in another month to see the beautiful leaves turning in the Great Smokey Mountains. Just counting down the days...woohoo
How My Dog’s Penis Forced Me to Get Married
6 years ago






4 comments:
ooh I Love it!!!! Love the pumpkins!
~Tana
I love all those pumpkins!! I can't believe it is fall already, sad but true.
BEAUTIFUL pictures!! We used to LOVE taking our vacations in October. Now we can't because of school.
I was going to tell you I have lost my weight the good old fashioned way. Watching my calories (and definitely portion sizes), eating fruits instead of cookies, cakes, and candy, no soda, no bread and working out. By working out it is mainly treadmill walking at a very brisk pace usually for about 40 - 50 minutes a day. I just really make sure I am up and moving around more than I was....I was becoming WAY TOO MUCH of a couch potatoe!
Happy wordless Wednesday!
I love the photos. I love to go to different parks during the fall as they always have the best decorations. We went to TN and the Smokey Mountains and Dollywood on our honeymoon. I bet the fall is the best time as we have only seen the sights in the summer.
Thanks for linking up this week and have a blessed day!
Post a Comment