I gotta get myself ready for entertaining...I only have a few months and it will be here...and we all know how fast time goes when your an adult. Join me and others who share in Wordless Wednesday .
How My Dog’s Penis Forced Me to Get Married
6 years ago





4 comments:
You're making me get so excited about fall's arrival! I've had enough of this Georgia heat!
I echo what April said about being excited! Especially because this is my husband's and mine first official, married holiday season together. I'm looking forward to creating a magical blend of traditions! :o)
I love all that fun fall stuff! I am ready for it to cool off a little here too...it's hard to get into fall spirit when the temps are in the 90's!
Beautiful photos! I am soooo ready for fall...no make that winter. That might be the only way that I cool off! :0)
Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today. You have a great blog!
Blessings,
Candace
Post a Comment