Oh goodness, are there any songs that were part of your days when growing up that you loved and have shared with you children?
This one is pretty old but the advantage of being an older Mom I can share all genres with my youngest daughter. Usually once a week we sit at the computer and go to You Tube and play different videos of songs...she loves Justin Bieber, Kellie Pickler, Miley Cyrus and the list continues but she loves this song that I recently showed her that I listened to when I was young.
Have you seen this video?


4 comments:
I haven't seen that video before but I know the song well and sang every word with her.....lol. LOVE it!
Yes, I sure have...and it still cracks me up!:)
It has been a long time...I love it...thanks..
LOL! I love that song....that is what I think about all the time when my boys dress in their boots:)
Post a Comment