Monday, August 23, 2010

SEASONAL FOODS?

Today I was on my facebook account and noticed that Taste of Home had a question about what was your favorite food season. Well I knew the instant I read this it is by far Fall so I typed it in and then went and looked at what others said...a lot love fall foods. So this got me thinking about a great idea for a post on my blog. I love all seasonal foods but Fall is just more simple and quick which I love.

Here are just a few of my favorites? What SEASON are you?



Corn & Potato Chowder





Pumpkin Spice Cake





Caramel Apples...also Candy Apples!

I have many more but those were the ones that just hit my mind quick...oh yeah Chili!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love fall so much Chili and Ga Football are the best :)

Carrie

Nichole said...

I'm a fall food gal right along with you. I can't wait to make chili, roasts with carrots and potatoes, anything pumpkin, and casseroles. I'm just excited to cook and bake again. I don't do much of either during the summer.

Hope you're having a good day! :o)

Reunion Committee said...

I agree cooking in the fall is easy, simple and quick! I cant wait to start my Slowcooker Sundays!
~Tana

Kelli said...

Now I'm hungry...oh my. I love potato soup and chili and pumpkin spice cake (and candles). Bring on Fall!!!