In the South it is one of the most important times of the year....woohoo it's Football Friday Night and everyone loves this time of the year...out supporting our local team...still little warm out but soon the weather will chill down and the crowd will come alive on Friday Nights! What better way to spend your night.....
Just a few scenes from last year...oh the memories we all make on Friday Nights.
Enjoy your weekend....






3 comments:
I can't wait to go see high school football. It is always so much fun. We also love going to the 6th grade football games (Lexi's grade) on Saturday mornings and seeing how the boys are progressing.
I LOVE this time of year because of football!! My girls are getting to the age that they want to go watch friends play football so that is awesome! Also I scored some Alabama football tickets today so we are happy, happy, happy!! If I could teach my husband from New York to love it as much as us southerners do I would be happier ha ha!
With our daughter going to college this year HS games are a thing of the past. I don't think her art school has any sports teams! So no college football for us even.
Manuela
Post a Comment