Monday, August 30, 2010

RANDOMNESS

This weekend was planned out but as usual my plans always seem to change...



Let's see Lexi went and audition for the Nutcracker....woohoo she made it...she is suppose to be a mouse in the program...funny watching her hop around and her little fingers at her mouth twinkling them back and forth like a mouse's whiskers moving..it is so cute.

We didn't go to the football game cause we had a bad storm hit around time to leave and I just did not want to sit in the rain. Now if I had a child I would have had no problem sitting in the stands but I have been there and done that and don't won't to do it right now. However, when Lexi is there and cheering if she makes it then I will.  We did win 42-7...woohoo go raiders!

Went to a friends house Saturday evening and grilled steaks and oh it was so yummy!
 Sunday was lazy day...well really I didn't feel so good and hubby had to work so we skipped church. I know not a good excuse but really I have been having an earache and been on steroids and they don't seem to have helped much so back to the doctor tomorrow for a recheck.  I did happen to see something about Zumba on TV so I ordered the DVD set to do it at home.


Well that was the gist of my weekend!

Hope you all have a great week! We will be having a long holiday this coming week and I am so looking forward to this.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

our football game got cancelled at half time because of storms

Carrie

I will be emailing partners this evening I hope

April said...

Big congrats to Lexi...how fun!!! A storm blew through our area on Friday night and it delayed the high school football for 1.5 hours.