Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY: WOOHOO ARE YOU READY?


http://millerracingfamily.blogspot.com/




When I see cheerleaders I know this is just around the corner...woohoo









4 comments:

Kelli said...

I am BEYOND ready. I can't wait to pull out all of the decorations, open windows, drink cider...all of it!!!

Darlene said...

I am sooooo with you on being ready for Fall, football and all that goes with it!!!!!!!

Miller Racing Family said...

Happy wordless Wednesday!
What a cute photo of the little cheerleader. We are ready for some football as well here. Though I am really ready for the cooler temps. Our weather has been nice in the mornings this week but it does warm up a lot in the afternoon.
I hope you have a blessed day and thanks for linking up!

Kelly said...

What an adorable cheerleader!! I am so with you...except that we don't really get to experience fall in FL but at least it isn't so obnoxiously hot! We always head up north to experience the season at least once every fall; can't wait for that trip this year!

Thanks for stopping by :) Can't wait to come back and check out more when time permits...who knows when that will be hehe!