Monday, July 12, 2010

SUMMER LOVIN

WARNING: Picture overload

Recently I took a short weekend with no child/hubby. Yep, it was girlfriend weekend and it was so much fun we plan on doing this again soon. Us girls have to get away sometimes. Don't cha think?

Anyway we traveled to Ashville NC and just stopped at all sorts of off the wall shops...something I don't do often with a little one. They just don't no what "don't touch" means....neither did I when I was little also.

Just thought I would share some fun pics with you. We did a lot of eye popping...hey I did not know Goodwill has auctions in some of their stores. While shopping and lurking around I actually put a bid on something that caught my eye...but I will share that in another post this week. 

Hope you enjoy the cool pics.


me






























5 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the Appalachians! Ashville is always a great trip. I've never seen that "Dish Barn" place, but your pictures make me want to go there. I'm a sucker for dishes...as if I didn't have plenty already!

Joanna said...

What gorgeous scenery. I want to take a trip to the mtns so bad. I have seen flat land for so long, it's sorta boring and mundane.

Looks like y'all had a great trip! Glad you got to get away for a bit.

Darlene said...

What a fabulous trip with your friends!! Sounds like you had a great time and I love seeing your beautiful pictures!♥

TK said...

Is that really a whole bunch of dishes for sale on the side of the road????? Amazing!!

Tam said...

That looks like a great trip! Can I say I am jealous? NO Children No Husband....WOW! I am drooling!

You will have to share MORE of your trip!

Have a great rest of the week. Did you catch GLADES? I did and I also got confused because I have been watching the show called the Gates....LOL