Saw someone talking about hot dogs the other day on a blog and it got me to thinking...The only way I eat them is grilled....so I wonder am I the only one who eats them a certain way?
I will only eat hot dogs if they are boiled. I haven't eaten a grilled hot dog since I was young and my parents made me eat them (they weren't going to make me a seperate meal). Maybe I should try a grilled one this summer...I might actually like them now!
I love them Grilled! I however will eat them deep fried! YOU know in a Fry Daddy! LOL Boiled are OK but I am not a fan. IF I can't grill them or fry them I BROIL them under the brolier!!!! LOL
grilled grilled and more grilled hotdogs. However...in an emergency craving situation in the middle of a blizzard, I have been known to boil them to meet the need.
6 comments:
I actually don't mind a boiled hot dog... If they are grilled I do NOT like them too grilled....
I will only eat hot dogs if they are boiled. I haven't eaten a grilled hot dog since I was young and my parents made me eat them (they weren't going to make me a seperate meal). Maybe I should try a grilled one this summer...I might actually like them now!
Hope you have a good weekend!
Grilled or if I am lazy and looking to feed the kids quick I use the microwave {after putting slits in them}.
Grilled or under the broiler.
I love them Grilled! I however will eat them deep fried! YOU know in a Fry Daddy! LOL Boiled are OK but I am not a fan. IF I can't grill them or fry them I BROIL them under the brolier!!!! LOL
grilled grilled and more grilled hotdogs. However...in an emergency craving situation in the middle of a blizzard, I have been known to boil them to meet the need.
Post a Comment